KoKoe have managed and edited hundreds of miles of highly original creative film content - ever since Apple Final Cut and Adobe Premier began.
We utilise multiple Mac facilities (as well as having access to specific platforms for high-end outputting).
Our Macs are all connected to a high-speed fibre network which allows access and back-up daily.
Our post production services all cut and processed with Apple Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer and Davinci. Edits can be booked by half days (or hourly) while larger projects book per day.
We have off-site audio production facilities offering a suite of mixing, mastering, processing and ADR. We offer the most capable production facility north of London outputting 1080p/viral to HDD+ to 'BBC' broadcast compressions (5.1/6.1) and we also use award-winning editors to cut our work.
We colour-correct as well as grade footage and have been contracted by professional studios like Sony.
We adjust footage to look natural and consistent throughout and we color grade where a client asks for it.
Additionally, with our connections in the industry (through our founder), we have firm relationships with sales agents, distributors and studios that can mean the difference between YOUR film being sold or even seen!
Contact us using the link above and we will call you right back - feel free to ask anything.
KOKOE - WE KNOW FILM
* DEVELOPMENT - means that a title has begun the planning and initial discussions for it to become a production.
* PRE-PRODUCTION - means that a title has been moved from development to prepare it for a test shoot or principal photography.
* PRODUCTION - means that the titles has been 'green-lit' (funding in place) ready to shoot principal photography.
* POST PRODUCTION - means that the title has finished 'filming schedules and is ready to be delivered to post-production/grading.
* PRE-SALES means that a title is ready to be seen at festivals and to be reviewed by potential sales agents for distribution.